"Thank you for all the kindness and care you have shown to Beth. Your dedication to Beth’s well being and happiness is greatly appreciated and we sincerely believe we are also speaking for Beth when we say, ’Thank You’."
Bruce & Sandra Fraser
The Nashua Center is committed to providing the highest quality of specialized care and support to each individual served while promoting growth in independence.
18 Simon Street, Nashua, NH 03060
Phone : 603 883 6163
safe CARING homes
promote active LIFESTYLE
ACCESSIBLE living space
A wide variety of individualized residential options for children and adults with developmental disabilities or acquired brain disorders which includes but is not limited to; community residences (group homes) and adult foster care locations throughout southern New Hampshire.
- Providing safe and caring homes for individuals of all ages with developmental disabilities or acquired brain disorders.
- Assure individuals are valued, active contributing members of their home by promoting their highest level of independence.
- Assist individuals in leading full and rich lives in their communities.
- Help individuals discover their talents and promote active participation in areas of personal interest.
- Provide support to people with significant care and health needs.
- Provide accessible homes to people who use mobility aides such as wheelchairs and walkers.
- 24-hour on-call response team.
- Qualified respite staff for home care providers.
- Regular visits to each home to assure the best quality of supports.
- Work together as a team to assure optimal supports are provided.