Adult Vocational Services
…a day services program for adults with developmental disabilities or acquired brain disorders providing individuals:
- Opportunities to secure jobs.
- Long term support.
- Opportunities to increase social contacts in the community.
- On going training to develop independence.
- Recreational activities.
- Planned small group activities throughout the day.
- Health and medical monitoring.
"We appreciate the Nashua Center because of all the hard work and dedication they have given both our sons, Thomas & Richard. Also we appreciate all the effort the staff has given our sons at their home…. Thank You." Romeo & Lucille Paradis
Coordinator, JOBS ETC.
(603) 883-8779 Ext. 18