Nashua Center believes all individuals deserve to be valued members of their communities and our principled approach to supports and services include:
- Finding and/or providing safe and caring places to live.
- Developing and encouraging daily activities and experiences that are, meaningful and fulfilling.
- Initiating and promoting opportunities for social interaction and relationship building.
- Teaching useful skills to increase independence.
- Educating community members at-large, employers and organizations about differences in people.
Nashua Center’s workforce is trained to understand and promote these principles and our success is measured daily by our efforts. Active involvement in peoples’ lives is our business and we take that responsibility very seriously.